- Does Off Road Body Armor accept returns? Yes
- How does the customer initiate the return process? Email Kurt@offroadbodyarmor.com with reason for return and pictures of defect.
- How long does the customer have to return the product? 14 days from item being received.
- Where does the customer need to send the product? A return call tag is issued by the manufacturer and the customer is to leave return on front door step for UPS to pick up.
- All unauthorized returns will be refused. All shipping damage will be covered through insurance and a replacement will be sent to you. Accessories that have been fitted and then used, cannot be returned unless they are defective, all accessories must be returned in their original boxes, bags, etc. Windshields that have had the protective shipping coating removed are not returnable unless they are defective. All items returned for refund must have return shipping paid by customer unless it was a manufacturing fault or was damaged during shipping.
- All accessories have a full one year warranty against manufacturing faults. If you have a warranty claim and want to return it, pictures must be taken of the fault and sent to us in helping with any claims. If there is no manufacturing faults and you want to return your order, there will be a 20% restocking fee on all accepted returns unless they are defective as returned items can no longer be sold as a new item. All defective items will be determined by us, not by the customer.
*FREE shipping on everything within the continental U.S.
Due to the customized nature of our products, please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. Made just for you!
We have great International shipping options available!
*Click here for more information on international shipping with MyUS.com. We ship free to the U.S. address MYUS.COM gives you, and they bill your credit card for the remaining shipping charges to your country.